Sunday, July 13, 2008

New York!










Hey, it's me! This is my first post ever! How exciting! I'm really new at this, so if you don't think this blog is interesting enough, that's too bad for you. Let's cover the most interesting thing that's happened to me so far this year- New York! My orchestra class went on tour to New York this year, and I got to take my mom with me! To the left is one of the pictures I took of the Statue of Liberty. Above is inside the Phantom of the Opera! Broadway was one of my favorite parts of the tour. It was so amazing! Below is the view from the top of the Empire State Building! We were so high it was incredible! All the people looked like little ants! We even saw a taxi going the wrong way down a one-way street from up there. It had to back up so that the other cars could move on. =D I tried to get a picture of it, but we were too late. It had backed out of our sight behind a building.

2 comments:

Deb said...

I love your blog! I love your pictures and I love you! (It's ok for me, cuz I'm your mudda!)

Brenna Rose said...

Gr. You're still in trouble for not taking me!!! >:( Love you!!! And Edward!!!!