Monday, July 14, 2008

Sketches!

This is JuJu! I have been randomly drawing characters for fun, and these are my favorites! JuJu has a twin sister, but I'm afraid she's not as cute as he is. =D He's half fox, in case you couldn't tell.
The guy below is Zeik. He's half monkey, but he's the most serious of the bunch. This is the only picture I like of him.
The girl below is half-lamb. I haven't named her, but I'm calling her Mary. =D Mary had a little lamb...
This was my first character. Her name is Ri. She's half-panther and extremely air-headed. She loves everyone, and although she's ditsy, she doesn't scare easily. She'll stand up for any of her friends. Here's JuJu again. Isn't he CUTE?? I didn't remember exactly what he looked like, hence the alterations in his outfit. BUT he's cute!!! And don't you love the scribble monster next to him?

3 comments:

Brenna Rose said...

Yay!!!! I lub your pwetty pictures!!! Juju is soooo cute!!!! And 'Mary' is pretty clever!!! ;D

Chelsea Lewis said...

I love your adorable drawings!!

Brenna Rose said...

Bwub bwub bwub... nobody ever commentses on here!!! But I lubs you. So I commentses. ^-^ I wantses to create B-utiful shirtses!!! Es... es... O.o